Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Day 10: Top Ten Book Releases I Never Got To Read In 2016

Hey guys! Welcome to Day 10 of my blog! Looking back at 2016 I've realized how many books I didn't get to read, and how many authors I've never gotten the chance to check out. There were so many good books and I just didn't have the time to check them all out, So here are the Top 10 Book Releases I Never Got To Read In 2016!! Are you Ready? Let us Begin.
#10 The Unexpected Everything By Morgon Matson

I've heard lots of good things about this book and had even checked out the book at the library, but I sadly missed the deadline to pick it up. *sigh*
#9 The Girls By Emma Cline

This was everywhere at Indigo and probably every book section I saw in a store. I hear this book is really good so I'm excited to read it this year!!!
#8 It Ends With Us By Colleen Hoover

Colleen Hoover has been on my To-Read list since forever and still haven't gotten the chance to read any of her books. I'm hearing good reviews about this author and her books, and something about this author makes me think I'll really enjoy her books.
#7 This Savage Song By Victoria Schwab

This book was so interesting, and I remember thinking about when I'll get the chance to read it last year. Sadly I didn't get the chance to read it, but I have full intentions on reading it this year!!

#6 And I Darken By Kiersten White

After seeing Victoria Aveyard and almost all my fellow book friends review this book 5 stars, I just had to add it to my reading list, I'm actually pretty upset I didn't get the chance to pick it up.
#5 The Chemist By Stephenie Meyer

I actually owe Stephenie Meyer so much for introducing me to YA. I know a lot of people would beg to differ, but I honestly think she's one of the best YA writers at least on my list anyway. I was kind of surprised that she came back with a book like The Chemist, but I'm super excited to read it this year :)
#4 The Problem With Forever By Jennifer L Armentrout 


I mean it's Jennifer L Armentrout, do I even have to explain? I love all of her previous books, so I have no doubt I'll like this one too!
#3 The Cursed Child By JK Rowling

*Deep breath* Nobody is more disappointed than I am at myself. I bought this book on the day it was released, and I was so excited to read it but guess what? I didn't read it. There it sits on my bookshelf untouched, unread, with no spine creases or anything. *Shakes my head so hard at myself*
#2 Summer Days and Summer Nights By Stephanie Perkins

I absolutely adored all of Stephanie Perkin's books so far and I when I found out she was writing this book with a whole bunch of my other favourite authors, I was so excited to get my hands on it, and *deep breath* I couldn't get my hands on it anywhere. They were always checked out at the library and I couldn't find it at any bookstores. I am determined to get this book in my possession this year.
#1 Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy By Cassandra Clare 

*Cries a little* I am so mad at myself for holding off this book for so long. I swear I was only supposed to hold it off for a few months, so those few months turned to one year... Yeah, I know. I was supposed to read The Infernal Devices too but I didn't have the chance to read it. It's definitely on the top of my To-Read list and I am determined to finish the series this year.


Well, that puts an end to this week's Top 10 Tuesday. I hope you liked my list, what was on your list? Comment below :)  Hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on all these books before 2017 ends. Hopefully.

This post was inspired by The Broke and Bookish!! Check them out below!! 



No comments