Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Day 13: Top 10 Fav Romance Books

Happy Valentines Day!! Everyone spends their valentine's day differently. Either with your special someone, with your friends, or if you're someone like me, spending it snuggled up with a good romance book and box of chocolate. Here are 10 of my favourite romance novels that kept me company during the holiday of love!!  Are you ready? Let us begin.

*This Is In No Specific Order, It Was Too Hard To Rank Them ^^* 
#10 P.S I Love You By Cecelia Ahern

This book was more of an impulse read. I stumbled upon the trailer for the movie and realized that Lily Collins and Sam Claflin was starring in it. This book made me so emotionally and mentally frustrated that I almost threw the book through the wall, but it was still such a heart-wrenchingly good book.

#9  Shatter Me By Taherah Mafi
Shatter Me literally shattered my feels. Mafi's writing is so good, my explanation won't even do it justice. She has a way with words that really speaks to the heart and really, the story was just so addicting.

#8 Me Before You By Jojo Moyes
Me Before You was such a beautiful book. I can't say that for a lot of books, but this book was simply beautiful. The story and the relationship was just so real. I loved it despite what some people might say.

#7 Twilight By Stephenie Meyer

This book... I know a lot of people don't like this book, and I don't think it's the best book out there either. But honestly, Twilight was what introduced to YA fiction. Yes, I am accepting this book as one of my favs. Sparkle and all! This one is more of a guilty pleasure to be completely honest. I can always depend on Twilight or New Moon to put me in a romance craving mood.

#6 Outlander By Diana Gabaldon

When I say intense, I mean INTENSE. The chemistry between the two love interests was SO good. It really makes your heart race. If you're looking for an adventure/romance novel then this is the book for you.

 #5 Wait For You By J Lynn

Wait For You was honestly such a cliche read. Classic hot player on the campus ends up with the quiet new girl, who has a horrible back story. Honestly, it was so cheesy but so adorable and cute. There is undeniable chemistry between the two, and despite having the book being a little cliche I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

#4 The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight By Jennifer E Smith

When I picked up this book, I literally fell in love with the cover. The title also drew me in. The cover is very aesthetically pleasing, but the story and Jennifer's writing is another story. Her writing style is so romantic, you can't help but smile when you're reading her work.

#3  Scorched By J Lynn 

After reading Wait For You, I decided to read some of Armentrout's other contemporary books. I didn't enjoy Frigid as much as I wanted too. The first book was just so... I don't know. It didn't feel right to me. The relationship gave off a very odd feeling to me and made me feel uncomfortable. I enjoyed Scorched a lot more. The chemistry felt more natural. Felt more breathable.

#2 The Night Circus By Erin Morgenstern

The Night Circus is very similar to Shatter Me in terms of the writing style. It's very beautiful, they're not quite the same but it gives off a similar feeling. This story is full of mysteries and it was so intriguing. The relationship was super cute. If you're looking for a page turner that gives you all the heart fluttering feels, this is the book for you.

#1 Anna & The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins 

This is probably my all time favourite romance book. It was so addicting, I couldn't put the book down! The story is funny, witty and for certain will warm your heart in all those good ways. The chemistry between the love interests was so good, like toes curling good.



And that wraps up this week's Top 10 Tuesday! I'm such a sucker for cute love stories, with or without cliches. I'm just a hopeless romantic ^^

What are your go-to romance novels? What are your favourite romance books? Comment below!! I hoped you enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys on Day 14!!!

This post was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
(Check them out!!)


xx


No comments